Monday, June 5, 2017

2017/2018 -Kaisercraft Design Team Application

Hello, Marielle here today to share a layout I created with the beautiful Lilac Whisper Collection,



Hello Beautiful by Marielle LeBlanc

I chose this photo of my niece posing on the beach as my stating point for this layout. I then chose 5 of the patterned papers from this range, I love the green and lilac hues of this collection with the rustic look of the wood grain paper.

Kaisercraft supplies used:

Lilac Whisper Collection
P2343/Hydrangea
P2345/Illusion
P2346/Opal
P2347/Mist
P2348/Neural
P2350/Echo
P2351/Well Wishes
SS342/Lilac Whisper Sticker Sheet
CT885/Lilac Whisper Collectables
IT017/Mini Designer Template-Blossom
FL604/Kaisercraft Wood Flourish Bouquet
CD101/Coconut
CD104/Elephant Ears
SB785/Lavender Pearls



After choosing my 5 favorite patterned papers, I trimmed them in various strips and machine stitched them at the top and bottom of my layout.


The textured tag under the photo was created by applying texture paste over the Blossom mini template on lilac pattern paper. After drying ,I trimmed the edges on one side ,punched a hole ,added white twine and small clothespin.



Here's a closer look of the tag.


The wood flowers were painted with white craft paint.


The photo was double matted with Coconut and Elephant Ears cardstock.


Embellishments (die cuts,stickers ,wood flowers and pearls) to complete the layout.


Thanks for viewing my layout, I hope to have inspired you to created something beautiful today.
Hugs,
Marielle






1 comment: